Sunday, January 11, 2009

LAst night in Malaysia

After minus my pigging time there are less than 12 hours left.
CB has been letting me down as always and i was expecting it to be a lil bit normal for me tonight but too bad it just aint gonna perform. I cant sign in msn, cant upload pics, tried 4 times to finally succeeded signing in my blog. I'm so gladdd i'm saying goodbye to it forever.

The last few days in penang was just awesome. Thanks guys:
Ian Chng- How i wish i can finish ur 'miao yun ji' book. But too bad i just dont have enough time to even start packing days ago.And so does the crayon sin chan comics. 

keng loong- I'm gonna miss u too bra. Ur jokes are getting funnier and funnier. Keep it up. Finally i can tune in to ur channel. And I'm gonna trash u in fifa 10 next time.

eng wai-DMC!! and i'm so gonna miss ur 'answer'. Haizzz...

jiiny- ur poker cards i'l find ways to return to u. And keep da blogging spirit alive pls. Just one word and i'l nicely upload ur pics. haha. gonna miss u too. stay sighing and swting. lolz.

Charlene- the best partner ever in a pool  game forever!!

Lay hoon- I just cant help annoy u everytime i see u. Maybe this is the way we interact. I'l b missing the 'sampat' hoon. TAke care.

Dun hong- Thanks for planning the muka head hiking trip for me.I'm so interested to go after reading the descriptions and details in ur mail. Too bad the organiser himself fly us all aeroplane.

Xiao wei- Thanks for ur clothes. Its gonna be my cny clothes. TAke care.

Strahan- I'm so looking forward to ur invitation to the oktoberfest in germany.

Jen- Gonna miss u. Hope ur training goes well so i can chat wif u on9 next time. Faster call me and cry. LOlz. Ur buttsy going overseas dyy..faster call him and cryyy. Yuh yuh mayb we'r fated to meet in uk. Or the swing in the playground. I'm not bringing my digi so u cant spam msg d. maxis can. anyway thanks for acc me during moonlight and shadows and darkness. 

Atria-Thanks for the wishes. sadly ur psychologist is going overseas soon. anyway there's always internet. Just stay alive and dun lose ur head next time i see u. XD

Gwen-Ok i'm gonna buy a mic when i get over there. stay pretty.

Esther- Thanks for the phone call wishes. I'll follow the wind safely.

Koh Ian-Thanks for introducing ur mum to me!! ops it sounds so wrong. lolz. anyway she helped alot.Send my regards to her. peace bro.

Suzane- Thanks again and may ur life at kampar be awesome!

Ai Shan- Keep the poking~ stay cool and sweet, earl grey!

Ian Lee- Sorry to let u down.cant on9. My cb's fault. Thanks for the wishes. Stay handsome and awesome! And many thanks for introducing me ur fren david. I have another fren there now.XD
And Thanks for f*king in the sms.

Chun han- Thanks fer wishes and best of luck in studies!

Shi fus'- I'l promise u wont go tackle this gal dat gal laa. Yes i'm positive. SAy no to unwanted pregnancy!!

And those frens in INTI nilai,
Kira, Michael, Kc- COME SINGAPORE SEND MEEEE.. lol. kidding. its ok as long as i have ur wishes. all the best in ur future exams too.

Pamela- Ur not forgotten. awww. dun be sad. If there's anyone i could forget with time, its definitely not u. Wana thank u for accompanying me all the while when i was in changi airport waiting for the transits. It meant alot to me. Ur tears will not be wasted. Just wana let u know whenever u need me, i'l be right here for u. Lolz.


And 
finally
How Seang- Well, he's just there.


I apologise for anyone whose name isnt listed here. U r not forgotten. UR just, well, kept in the memory box in my mind. 

7 comments:

atria said...

aww.. touching.. don worry my head will be intact. wonder when will be the next time i see u. your holiday and mine aint the same. =( oh well..all the best! don fool around too much! remember, i'll be ur first client =P (for free of cos, since i'll be the guinea pig! haha)

Jen said...

heyyy buttsy!
my so called neighbour that i NEVER met in real..hahaha
glad to know you MORE few months back =)
best of luck to you in US...
see you 2 years later at the playground or UK i hope ? ^^ we play swing okay? how about see saw?
really no fate betui!!..ish!!
take careeee!!!
gonna miss your sms T.T and your not alike kenny sia's voice T.Twuwuwuwuwuwu~~
weiiii more webcammm mekkk pleaseee when u reach US :)

Anonymous said...

you can keep the poker card as not really at use for me, XD
er.. i try to blog more often as in when i feel like to..=p
and i would be very pleased that if you help me delete that photo, thank in billion in you do it and no thank don't upload that pic.. my image..T_T...
lastly, wish the best for you there and be good, *make sure no unwanted pregnancy there o* XD hahaha..

sianG sianG said...

I'll let my life at here be awesome :)
but y mine speech so few only leh , huh ??? T.T
but also ur 心意la...
all the best ^*

Anonymous said...

Who ask u geh gao to change flight at singapore, stop at KLIA ma. K la good luck and all the best to ur ass in the next 24hrs LOL...take care

Anonymous said...

aifen teng, all the best there.
i know it's "abit" late...
BUT late better than never ma.
hahaha.
i'm very busy since the 1st day of my internship, don't really hv time to online too.
haiz...
take care there yea.

Anonymous said...

外国视频聊天网 , 同城交友异性聊天室 , 深圳同性聊天室 , 免费异性聊天视频 , 真人秀聊天视频网站 , 微信色视频 , 夜色视频多人聊天室 , 直播视频免费色情聊天 , 视频交友 , 好聊123