Saturday, January 10, 2009

Leaving post



This is my current Barcelonally messI table look. Ahah!! And that's my miserable new laptop. I'm still missing my hp pavillion altec lansing speakers. Dell speaker SUCKS!! hope dell ppl wont read my blog. 

1 day and a half more. The day finally reaching. The good news is i'v already finish buying all the things i need. The bad news, however, is more shocking, MEE STILL HAVEN START PACKING!! 


There's so many things to blog and i dont have enough time to blog about all of it!! 

The latest happiness- My Samsung i8 camera. BOught it two days ago.Although it has only 8.1 MP, but it has mp3 and mp4 features!! and the picture quality is sharp and clear. Imagine listening to a CAMERA!! how cool is that. I"m listening to a camera now. 



AAaandddd...

The latest regret-My Samsung i8 camera. Which costed my 1k+ but the salesgerr in samsung shop today told me the same thing for 799 only?! wtf..and together it includes a free samsung phone, 200 redeemable voucher and a mysterious free gift(maybe a free kiss for me) if i make purchase today. Heartbroken, I felt cheated. I was gleefully playing my cam for the previous two days and now..and nowww... now i wana dispose my camera already. 

pack pack pack.


6 comments:

KLoong said...

aww man. im gonna miss u. =(
who am i gona kacau on friday nights now? whoo...??whhooo??whhooo....??
T.T

Anonymous said...

T_T.. my buddy leaving soon d, sad.. will be missing you around but as well wish you luck and enjoy your life there as well, you will have new perspective on what you will see, =)
See you next time when you are back~

sianG sianG said...

aiyooo... ur table really look messy la !! dirty ppl~~ hehe

ur new laptop look like not bad... but why u want to buy DELL 1 leh ?? Toshiba 1 more GOOD mar... hahaah :P

and ur camera is GREAT !! Got mp3 & mp4 features ! Looks like very high tech !!!! But u bought the expensive 1... aiyooyooo....

Take care ya... :)
Enjoy ur university life at there, and REMEMBER post pictures oo !!
hahaha :)
All the best ^*

atria said...

first of all, OMG ur room.. i mean table.. disaster! haha. guys.. =P
u got cheated.. gosh 300bucks is alot >< but nvm. what's important is u like it. don dunk it into the bin! pass it to me =p haha. kidding.

Jen said...

hey atria!! he got cheated 500 to be exact!! oopss shouldnt add more salt againnn!!

seee i told u to buy canon =P
okayy im baddd
-.-
ur camera is nice la =) can play mp3 worrrr :P

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT