Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day in US

HALO PPL!!! MISS ME? NO? AWWW..SAD MAN. BTW I'V TOUCHED DOWN!! 
THANKFULLY I MADE IT ACROSS SOUTH EAST ASIA..
6hours of freaking air turbulence is turning me inside out. Its like sitting on a flying ROLLER COASTER. Imagine u sit roller coaster for six hours non stop. From Singapore to Tokyo. 
DAmn.
And another thing, I can smoke without cigarette!! woHOOOooo..
my body still cant adapt to the extreme change of weather. i still rmb the singapore flight attendant announcing the temp in singapore was 26 degree celcius. And when it reached Wisconsin, -26 degree celcius. OMG. HOLY COW!!! i wonder y americans like to say that. Is cow that holy?
Oh shit. I'v lost my beef-ginity. I ate beef today at tgi's. but halfway i stop eating. spoiled my virgin experience..Beef sucks. Not nice at all, salty and bitter not nice to munch also.My friend's host dad keep telling me there are better beef. Dont giv up on beef. Lolz. 

Oh and msian's jeans quality sucks. I can feel the breeze pokes through my jeans as if it was nothing. Everyone seems to adapt pretty fine. Only me felt that if i cont staying outside for another 5 mins i'm seriously going to become ice sculpture. 

Oh i've always love cold weather. ASk me y. 
Ask.
ok. coz its good for preserving your body. See dead people were preserved in cold condition their bodies wont spoiled. Its just like the fridge theory.

My first meal in US- St. Paul airport, Houlihan. Fish Tachos. 11USD. My mum's gonna kill me when i tell her bout this.


Later at night went to bar.I was so exhausted i only drank a tin of coke and saying hi to strangers. FIRST time go bar drink coke ONLY. some more in US. WAY TO GO!!! It was oldies bar and those ladies were dancing some oldies songs. All unheard of. The only song which i recognized.
Ladies and gentleman, i bring u,

MAMBO NUMBER 5 

Lou Bega 

Ladies and gentlemen 
This is Mambo number 5 


One, two, three, four, five 
Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride 
To the liquor store around the corner 
The boys say they want some gin and juice 
But I really don't wanna 
Beer bust like I had last week 
I must stay deep 'cause talk is cheap 
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita 
And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter 
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Lord 
To me flirting is just like a sport 
Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it 
Please set in the trumpet 


A little bit of Monica in my life 
A little bit of Erica by my side 
A little bit of Rita's all I need 
A little bit of Tina's what I see 
A little bit of Sandra in the sun 
A little bit of Mary all night long 
A little bit of Jessica here I am 
A little bit of you makes me your man 

Mambo number 5 ! 




Jump up and down go and move it all around 
Shake your head to the sound 
Put your hands on the ground 
Take one step left and one step right 
One to the front and one to the side 
Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice 
And if it looks like this then you're doing it right 


A little bit of Monica in my life 
A little bit of Erica by my side 
A little bit of Rita's all I need 
A little bit of Tina's what I see 
A little bit of Sandra in the sun 
A little bit of Mary all night long 
A little bit of Jessica here I am 
A little bit of you makes me your man 


Trumpet ! 
The trumpet ! 
Mambo number 5 ! 
(heh heh heh ha) 


A little bit of Monica in my life 
A little bit of Erica by my side 
A little bit of Rita's all I need 
A little bit of Tina's what I see 
A little bit of Sandra in the sun 
A little bit of Mary all night long 
A little bit of Jessica here I am 
A little bit of you makes me your man 


I do all to 
Fall in love with a girl like you 
'Cause you can't run and you can't hide 
You and me gonna touch the sky 


Mambo number 5 ! 



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you've arrived safely. Wear thicker clothes, people won't mind you look like ninja turtle....you'll adapt to the weather unknowingly, so don't worry. Take care, don't catch flu...it's a troublesome bacteria attack.... especially during winter @^O^@

KLoong said...

sounds fun. =D

sianG sianG said...

happy that u safety reach america d...
seems like u have a fun time at there...
GOOD !!!
hehe :P

Ivan Teng said...

currently still adapting to the weather shock. fun time? hmm.. there will be more fun time coming. hehe..

Rong said...

Woohoo...keep on having fun. Come to Manc before I leave. That's 2012. heh.

Anonymous said...

同城交友 , 同城美女视频 , 同城交友聊天室 , 美女主播 , 互动视频直播 , 齐齐互动视频直播间 , 齐齐互动视频下载 , 性爱免费聊天视频观看 , 两性无忧视频聊天网 , 视频聊聊天室