Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back in action

First of all, to all my blog readers,
My deepest apologies. for not updating my blog for such a long time.(I feel dat i owe u guys one)
Dun worry the owner still havent lost his will and spirit in blogging. XD
Just that there were some obstacles which prevented me from doin so in the past few weeks. My old pc suddenly decided to rest in peace and my laptop's in process of rebirth which just came back few days ago. SO i'm doing some redemption now accompany by my voice reverberating across my room. LOl. dont worry its not sound pollution. Trust me. Its NOT.



Singing mayday's song just simply turned my mood around.
I'm loving mayday's songs more than any other songs. I'm surprised dat those songs which i percieved as not-so nice in the beginning turned out to be quite-nice after some replays.
Oh and even if I love mayday's songs so much, they'r not my idol. Call me old fashioned. But i dont have any idol since I was still singing twinkle2 lil star. Idolization just isnt my kind. Or should i say i just duno waddahell is idolisation. The reason behind this, I always think they'r as much flesh and blood as us. Their singers. That's wad they do best. And how about their voices and their appealing outlooks??DOesnt any of those make u a fan? Oh about that. hmm. still NO. I'm a fan to their good songs. not them.
All in all its just the way of my thinking. The rainbow is nothing but the reflection/magic of light. I dont worship how gorgeous or how incredible rainbow is/can be. I only genuinely enjoys the sight of the rainbow.




I'm getting some sort of apprehension lately. The uncertainty of my future which sends shivers down my spine. Am i seriously gonna end up in wisconsin. Hmm.. mayb its not a bad idea but as that was my backup plan and new york seem so far away from me now.. and wisconsin just offered my scholarships yest which makes things a lil bit clearer now. Aus univs, if only they will offer me letters asap.. sigh




And can somebody pls turn off the tap in my nose?? there's some serious waterfall going on in my nose!!! And this waterfall is bringing down my tears involuntEarily. Lol. the thoughts of it makes me laugh no matter when i think about it. -((I cried when my mucus/snot flows down touching my lips. Dat's an awful scene i know. ))- censored.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahhaa, and its such good timing that i have my bigsnot post too :):)

Ivan Teng said...

Yea perfect timing. how is dat possible 2 hav such a big snot. omg. I hate them.

Ivan Teng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earl Grey said...

oh,censored.must b too cute to adore.lol. ur big picture turn good la.no more sexy stuff.but some lil cute fluffy animal. u r turning good is it?keke...

Earl Grey said...

i love Mayday's songs too!!! some.not all.

Ivan Teng said...

hmmm.. turning good?? I'm entertaining my blog readers. As i'm fulfilling their wishes of putting up a nice decent and cute fluffy animal pic would be much more appropriate for my blog. LOlz. Wait. WAS I BAD?? I din put any obscene pics as my banner also. anyhow as long as u guys think this infinitely positive banner is as awesome as the previous pics i've put up then i'l settle wif it. XD

And yea. Mayday's songs are meaningful yet nice.