Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crystalised randomness.

Here I am now. usual nights. Contemplating. Enjoying peace of mind money cant buy. I really appreciate this lil time of self introspection. Alone.With nobody but my own shadow makes me more observant than b4. Observant bout my inner self, the negligible changes of feelings. Pondering thoughts which I would have absolutely no time to think about when I’m still studying or staying in a sharing room. I’m amazed how situation or surroundings creates opportunities for changes in feelings and thoughts.

Listenin to old songs. déjà vu. Bring back memories and comparing the feelings right now and then. Feelings, the culprit which causes global warming. In another way. Sadly too many ppl who let feelings govern their mind/actions than conversely. THis is why sometimes people and things are so predictable.

*sigh*

When people out there strive to make the world a better place to live in, how many strive to make themselves a better person to live with?? ™-ivan 9.30pm 26/11/08

Not long ago discovered dat I’m interested in philosophy and hav potential in it too. XD.Youthfulness. That’s another thing money cant buy. I’ve yet to get over the thoughts that I should fully utilize my still available youthfulness. Maturity is no fun. This is a fact. As we grow we get over things, feelings and thoughts which used to be so strong now faded and gone.

Notice i didnt elaborate on each points? No?? ur just not observant enough. I'm leaving spaces for ur imagination to come into play as u scan thru my words via ur naked eyes.

4 comments:

atria said...

wow.. harsh ending to ur recent post.
but don blame me. i hate self-introspections. and i don quite give a damn bout imagination.. ur post is abit too general.. hehez. =p

Unknown said...

Nice saying. Some alws looking for better but blame the surrounding for imperfection, they themselves should never be culpable for the imperfection.

The world will only get to a better place if and only if one can see that he should start by making himself better, and STOP COMPLAINING.

btw im sure u r certainly very old already, old man. Start reminiscing, and getting sentimental.

Earl Grey said...

u r most sentimental here...

sianG sianG said...

after read this blog, feel that u like to think bck old memories.
yup, i agree with u... maturity is no fun... when u grow older and older, u got so many things need to do and worry about.^^