Thursday, October 16, 2008

FIrst late night thriller

THere are so many things to say but so little time for me to. 
Last night went to watch late night movie with nearly all of my colleagues. It was a gruesome thriller-Halloween. Damn it reminds me of another thriller i watched long ago named The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Both of them have this main character who possesses socially unacceptable kind of ugliness. Something went wrong in their childhood and then they started to butcher human beings. I found that it's somehow true in a way that those who being treated as a social outcast during their childhood, can easily turn to a psycho freak provided that there's an oppression whether in a case of bully or family problems.

 And the psycho's characteristics? 
The PSYCHO stares, evil and scary. check
Tormented mindset (b4 turn into a psycho). check
Has lost the meaning to live and view life as meaningless. check
Extreme calmness(when performing the act). check
No sense of guiltiness/remorse(after performing the act). check
Extreme hatred(easily provoked). check
Unable to reasoning.
OMG.I WAS THIS close to turn into a psycho.

'The real terrifying evil doesnt come from the abyss of hell. The most frightening part is the real evil exists and walk silently among us.'
I have to agree on that sentence.
Human being is the most terrifying creatures on earth. Without proper guidance, one poor/disturbed soul can easily walk onto the path of destruction. 


With all those thoughts on my mind when i'm heading back to home after movie. Its 1.30 am and something unexpected happened. PENANG WAS FLOODED!! AGAIN!! The last time i remembered seeing roads of penang flooded with muddy water was like decades ago. And to my surprised, I HAVE NO WAY TO GO HOME!! all the routes which leads to my home were blocked by the water.. added to my despair when I called home nobody's willing to help me. T.T
Six of us stopped the car and went down for a sightseeing. There were multiple car accidents in Scotland road and the overhead bridge to greenlane was full of cars stopping by the roadside for a sightseeing.

     Imagine this is the sight u see at 2am in the morning.



Finally, miracles brought me home. Thank the unexplained miracles which brought me home.

8 comments:

HoNg ThoNg said...

What miracle is tat??LoL...gt helicopter???hehe

Jen said...

flood? lol
ur hse got flood or not?
T.T

Ivan Teng said...

TO hong thong, too bad there's no helicopter.Only a mere car which saved my day.

Ivan Teng said...

To Jen, urm my house impossible can flood wan la. Ur house also impossible can get flood. IF it does, the whole penang island will be in danger. XD

Anonymous said...

walaoeh. what happened to penang.

see la, penang misses my presence, so she cried.

*hushhush, im coming back soon*

Anonymous said...

FLOOD huh...

by the way... the movie was awesome... saw the trailer... but not yet the movie

Earl Grey said...

tat day got rain meh? hmmm...i stay nearby la...haha...wonder wat's miracle lah... btw, y my blog is not under " SOME AWESOME BLOG ROLLS". that makes me sad =(

Ivan Teng said...

hey earl grey, that day 11smt started downpour already. or else penang road's which situated near the big drains wont flood till the main road. hmm.. awesome blog rolls a? if i shift urs then its very unfair to others rite?ahah