Monday, December 8, 2008

KL trip

OH SHIT
#$^$)&@#$@#
I WAS SUPPOSE TO BLOG BUT I TERDELETED MY RECYCLE BIN!!
ANYBODY CAN TEACH ME HOW TO RESTORE MY RECYCLE BIN??

Ahem..*get myself together*woops.
ok..so i've came back from kl yest. KL was awesome but spent all Rm400+ was even more Awesome.
Had enjoyed my time in starhill fully. To sum up my journey,
*Longest singing session(7-3am) & Last singing session wif thong in Malaysia

*Most exp singing session

*Most delicious buffet session

*Most luxurius exhibition in starhill plaza

*Most horrified thriller ever watched in cinema- Quarantine. (yea yea i don watch horrors like u do)

*First time kena tangkap pic in the toilet. Starhill's high class toilet laa..




Good news-I got my visa approved.
Bad news- I have to go kl AGAIN to claim it. T.T

Wasss really tired then someone surprised me last night. Dat someone even surprised his own mum when he came back. Discreetly came back then loudly scares everybody. HIs name is Ah fat. or fatty ch'ng. dat's wad people call him in UniBuds. lolz.

I'm gonna see a doctor tomoro bout my allergic. Its getting worse and i hope i wont die due to that. pics will be uploaded soon. I'm gonna conquer lil mount penang in 8 hours time.

Time to roll.

8 comments:

Xiang Yuan said...

wei nobody in unibuds call me fei zai k? only the aunty in hwa tsang monastery la.

Earl Grey said...

u allergic to wat?

KLoong said...

oh... ian chng is called as a fatty. =p how adorable.

ivan, u can do system restore if that document is really that important to u. but kinda troublesome lar.

Ivan Teng said...

To Ian Ch'ng
Fei zai fei zai fei zai
aunty in Htm is good at nicknamin ppl.

Ivan Teng said...

To Earl Grey
I'm allergic to dust.
any idea to help? lol

Ivan Teng said...

To Earl Grey
I'm allergic to dust.
any idea to help? lol

Ivan Teng said...

To cucumber guy,
system restore just to bring back my recycle bin icon?!! that is too heavy to pay for a lost recycle bin..

KLoong said...

im allergic to dust too. lol.