Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First day of work

Lying on my armchair in front of my comp, I finally experienced how burnout is like. I feel that the legs are not mine. Exhausted. Nearly sore throat. Who start off in DIGI company for 13hours?!!
10.30am til now, 11.30pm. Wad da fug. My stupid shoes protested and the bottom part of it opened up like a mouth. Low quality shoes. Damn!!
ANd the result of 13 hours? only two sales for me. And that were also given by my lady head to me. How nice..T.T


Should i or should i not continue?I should know that something's wrong when i went to the interview. Who gets invited for a job immediately after filling the form?!! 
Fact , I can get better payment for other jobs.
Fact , I can get the same payment in the same time more relaxing jobs.
yea i still rmb the reaction, 'University qualification? and ur applying for sales consultant?' 
So Why the fug should I continue to torture myself like that??

THe only thing that keeps me going for the day was the sparks of admiration in the eyes of the working girls. U know it when girls give you frequent eye contacts. Finally they cant stand the urge to pop THE QUESTION. DamN! Workplace flattery sure eases me during hard times. ANd the people there are nice. esp the ladies. aww..

Just to make sure that this 'bad day' is recorded in my blog be4 i collapse on my bed. IN the same time finished doing my leg therapy. Warm water and some massaging helps. TIme to sleep.

2 comments:

Ian BloodSuns said...

spark of admiration???
YOU can GET that???
aww hell man.
now you m me wanna work. LOL!!!
wat question they pop you ah? tell me.
hehehh...frequent eye contacts?
means they are interested in you la,simple and easy.
ceh.tot wat. LoL!!!

Ivan Teng said...

Hi Ian, thanks for your comment.